I’m in Can Tho City – a city in Mekong Delta. I’ll introduce you a Vietnamese Food in Mekong Delta, it is sugar rice nuggets.
This is rice nuggets and sugar is boiling.
They mix peanuts, cashews, sesame, and ginger then stir them well with rice nuggets and boiling sugar on fire.
After caramelizing sugar, they pour the mixture into sugar and stir well.
Finish! They pour out and put into the mold as fast as posible, it is hard to do when mixture is not hot.
They cut rice nuggets follow the size available, and the rest one give the customer tasting.
Making rice nuggets is considered as cooking Vietnamese food for a long time ago.
This is my favorite childhood food, it is sweet, has crispy taste of rice nuggets, peanuts; fatty taste of cashew; fragrance of sesame and spicy taste of ginger, very delicious, suitable for using with hot tea.
▶ CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE:
▶ Follow me on Facebook:
▶ My Blog :
▶ Help me make more video :
▶ Thank so much for watching I hope you enjoy my video !
© Copyright by Street Food And Travel ☞ Do not Reup
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí cách làm cream cheese từ sữa ngon như đầu bếp Âu chuyên nghiệp
- Cách làm bánh yến mạch không cần lò nướng healthy thơm ngon
- Không thể cưỡng nổi với 3 cách làm nước mắm ăn bánh ướt ngon tuyệt vời
- Mẹo vui: Cách làm bánh lưỡi mèo ngon miễn bàn dành cho các nàng
- Hướng dẫn xỏ dây giày Vans cách đơn giản nhất | Không bao giờ tuột !!!