Lee Min-ho is returning to the small screen for the first time in three years through SBS’ “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which starts airing Friday night.
Lee, in his first role since completing his military service in April 2019, partners with Kim Go-Eun, who is also returning to the screen three years after the hugely popular “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”
Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter behind several major hit Korean TV dramas, including tvN’s “Guardian” and “Mr. Sunshine” (2018) and KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” (2016), as well as “The Heirs” (2013) starring Lee, is in charge of the script for “The King.”
The romance fantasy tells the story of people who exist in two parallel universes of a fictional Korean empire, and a modern world similar to today’s South Korea.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lewandowski back to scoring ways as Bayern Munich defeat Union Berlin | 2020 Bundesliga Highlights
- Tình yêu và tham vọng Tập 21 | Linh chính thức rút lui, Minh yêu Linh thì Linh thích Sơn
- Vì sao cựu thứ trưởng quốc phòng Nguyễn Văn Hiến bị truy tố ? | Tin tức an ninh mới nhất | TT24H
- EM BỎ HÚT THUỐC CHƯA – Bích Phương x traitimtrongvang ( VBK Remix ) Nhớ Đeo Tai Nghe
- Vì sao Jungkook bị 'lên án' quá nhiều? Do quá nổi tiếng hay vì fandom 'nhiều lời'?