Read Step By Step Written Tutorial on my Blog :
Track any of your Lost Android Phone or Android Tablet from your computer, using this Simple technique!
Check out the video to learn how.
Its Teja here!
In this video, I will be teaching you to track a lost android device using your Computer!
Please note that this works only of the list device is connected to internet somehow (either by Wi-Fi or by Mobile Data)
Also note that in-order to track an android device, Internet connection is necessary for the lost Android Device.
There is another way to track an Android Device that is, by using IMEI number. However, this cannot be performed by us, as we don’t have any control over tracking IMEI numbers. Contact the Police if you want to track your Android Device using IMEI number.
Here is the Link to Android Device Manger :
Steps to Track an Android Device with Android Device Manger :
1. Open Android Device Manger, and Login with the Gmail Account which is Synced with the lost android device
2. Once logged in, you will see all the devices which are synced with that particular Email Adress, now select the lost device. And Click on the ‘Track’ Icon.
3. Thats it, Android Device Manager will track the device for you, if it is online.
If you have any doubts regarding this, feel free to comment below.
Like My Facebook Page :
Follow me on Twitter :
Visit my website :
Email ID : email@example.com
SUBSCRIBE for more videos!
Thanks For Watching!
Please watch: “How the INTERNET actually works? ”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách lắp anten ngoài trời đúng kỹ thuật, thu sóng khỏe nhất
- Giải đáp bí ẩn Xamarin là gì? Ưu và nhược điểm khi sử dụng Xamarin
- Tuyệt chiêu sửa lỗi window photo viewer can’t open this picture because
- Bộ nhớ đệm là gì? Có nên xóa bộ nhớ đệm trên thiết bị không?
- Bật mí 3 cách chụp ảnh bằng máy tính win 7 dễ như ăn kẹo