French Butter Madeleine (Banh Con So) Recipe
3/4 cup Cake Flour
5 Tbsps. Unsalted Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
Pinch of Salt
2 tsp. Vanilla Sugar
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
First you will need to melt 5 Tbsps. of unsalted butter, cover with plastic wrap and put in the microwave for a few seconds. Then set it aside.
Now let’s mix the dry ingredients. In a bowl add in 3/4 cup Cake Flour, all purpose flour will work too.
Add a pinch of Salt. Add 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder. Mix well and set aside.
In a different bowl add in 2 Eggs. Using a mixer, beat the eggs add in 2 tsp. Vanilla Sugar. Add 1/2 cup Sugar.
Continue to beat the eggs. Fold in the melted Butter. Slowly sift some of the Cake Flour and fold it into the batter.
Spread some butter onto your Madeleine pan. Using a spoon, scoop in the batter. Fill only about 3/4 of the mold.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 10-14 minutes or until you see the edge of the Madeleine turns slightly brown. Be careful not to burn your madeleine.
YouTube Audio Library
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí cách làm cream cheese từ sữa ngon như đầu bếp Âu chuyên nghiệp
- Cách làm bánh yến mạch không cần lò nướng healthy thơm ngon
- Không thể cưỡng nổi với 3 cách làm nước mắm ăn bánh ướt ngon tuyệt vời
- Mẹo vui: Cách làm bánh lưỡi mèo ngon miễn bàn dành cho các nàng
- Tapioca Pearls & Bubble Tea [Recipe]