How to make Durian Crepe & Pandan Crepe (Bánh crêpe sầu riêng & lá dứa). For full recipe and language translation, visit and click on “Select Language”.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:1-4 KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 KJV
“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35 KJV
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9 KJV
“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63 KJV
WHAT IS THE GOSPEL & HOW TO BE SAVED:
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Durian Crepe & Pandan Crepe
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Estimated serving: makes 8 crepes
1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
¼ cup powdered sugar-
1 teaspoon vanilla extract-
1 cup durian flesh
2 small mangoes
1. Place the mixer bowl and beater in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then pour in the cold cream, sugar and vanilla beating on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Place whipped cream in refrigerator until ready to use.
2. Mash durian in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Peel mangoes, dice them, place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap storing in refrigerator until ready to use.
1 cup all-purpose flour-
4 large eggs
1 cup whole milk
½ cup coconut milk-
4 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
¼ cup warm water
2 pandan leaves-
¼ teaspoon durian paste-
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon melted butter
1. In a blender, add flour, eggs, whole milk, coconut milk, cold water, sugar and salt blending until smooth (about 40 seconds).
2. Pour batter through a sieve into a bowl to ensure there are no lumps and has a smooth consistency.
3. Cover the batter with plastic wrap and allow mixture to rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
4. Cut the pandan leaves into small pieces and add it into a blender with the warm water. Blend until green liquid forms, pour into a container through a sieve, and set aside.
5. Add durian paste to 2 tablespoons of water, mix to combine and set aside.
6. After the crepe batter rested, divide the batter evenly into 2 separate bowls. Add 2 tablespoons of pandan liquid to one bowl and mix to combine. Then add durian water mixture to the other bowl and mix to combine.
7. Brush a thin layer of melted butter all over the inside of a nonstick pan. Turn stove on medium heat, stir the batter and pour in about 1/3 cup into the pan swirling it to create a thin round crepe.
8. Cook crepe for about 1-2 minutes until the top is dry and the edged pull away from the pan easily. Remove the crepe from the pan and set it on a cooling rack. Repeat the cooking process until all the batter is cooked.
9. Once crepe cools, add ¼ cup dollop of whipped cream on the crepe leaving the smooth on the outside. Add about 2 tablespoons of fruit on top of the whipped cream and fold the 4 sides of the crepe like a square. Repeat this process until all the crepes and fillings are used up. Place the filled crepes in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve cold.
SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE VIDEOS:
Song: JPB – Up & Away [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí cách làm cream cheese từ sữa ngon như đầu bếp Âu chuyên nghiệp
- Cách làm bánh yến mạch không cần lò nướng healthy thơm ngon
- Không thể cưỡng nổi với 3 cách làm nước mắm ăn bánh ướt ngon tuyệt vời
- Mẹo vui: Cách làm bánh lưỡi mèo ngon miễn bàn dành cho các nàng
- Hướng dẫn xỏ dây giày Vans cách đơn giản nhất | Không bao giờ tuột !!!