Malaysia has warned of a fresh wave of COVID-19 infections, if people do not follow the tough new restrictions that came into force on March 18. The two-week partial lockdown includes travel restrictions, business and school closures, as well as a ban on large-scale gatherings. Foreigners are not allowed to enter the country. Malaysians cannot travel between states unless with a police permit, but that has since been relaxed after police were inundated by requests. However, some Malaysians are determined not to let the situation get them down.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lewandowski back to scoring ways as Bayern Munich defeat Union Berlin | 2020 Bundesliga Highlights
- Tình yêu và tham vọng Tập 21 | Linh chính thức rút lui, Minh yêu Linh thì Linh thích Sơn
- Vì sao cựu thứ trưởng quốc phòng Nguyễn Văn Hiến bị truy tố ? | Tin tức an ninh mới nhất | TT24H
- EM BỎ HÚT THUỐC CHƯA – Bích Phương x traitimtrongvang ( VBK Remix ) Nhớ Đeo Tai Nghe
- Vì sao Jungkook bị 'lên án' quá nhiều? Do quá nổi tiếng hay vì fandom 'nhiều lời'?